- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) : (https://doaj.org/)
- An online directory that indexes and provides access to high quality, open access, peer-reviewed journals scientific and scholarly journals covering all disciplines.
- Coverage: 14,581 Journals, 133 countries, 4,877,644 Articles
- Google Scholar (http://scholar.google.com/)
- Google Scholar is a freely accessible web search engine that indexes the full text or metadata of scholarly literature across an array of publishing formats and disciplines.
- Journal of Digital Information https://journals.tdl.org/jodi/index.php/jodi/index
- An electronic-only, peer-reviewed journal covering the broad topics related to digital libraries, hypertext and hypermedia systems and digital repositories, and the issues of digital information.
- Coverage: 1997 - 2012
- SpringerOpen portfolio https://www.springeropen.com/
- It has grown tremendously since its launch in 2010
- It offer researchers from all areas of science, technology, medicine, the humanities and social sciences a place to publish open access in journals and books.
- SpringerOpen portfolio https://journals.sagepub.com/home/sgo
- SAGE Open is a peer-reviewed, "Gold" open access journal from SAGE.
- It publishes original research and review articles in an interactive, open access format.
- Articles may span the full spectrum of the social and behavioral sciences and the humanities.
- This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- PLoS Journals (https://plos.org/)
- It is a nonprofit, Open Access publisher empowering researchers to accelerate progress in science and medicine by leading a transformation in research communication.
- All PLOS journals are single-blind with the option to engage in more transparent peer review.
- NISCAIR Online Periodical Repository (NOPR) (http://nopr.niscair.res.in/)
- Full text articles from research journals published by CSIR-NISCAIR.
- Full text facility is provided for all nineteen research journals viz. ALIS, AIR, BVAAP, IJBB, IJBT, IJCA, IJCB, IJCT, IJEB, IJEMS, IJFTR, IJMS, IJNPR, IJPAP, IJRSP, IJTK, JIPR, JSIR & JST.
- NOPR also hosts three Popular Science Magazines viz. Science Reporter (SR), Vigyan Pragati (VP) & Science Ki Duniya (SKD) and a Natural Products Repository (NPARR).
- Digital Library & Archives https://scholar.lib.vt.edu/ejournals/) – Virginia Tech University
DLA provides access to scholarly electronic serials that are peer-reviewed, full-text, and accessible without charge. Their topics range from education, engineering, literature, philosophy and libraries.
- OMICs Open Access Journals (https://www.omicsonline.org/open-access-journals-list.php)
Make the best use of Researched information from 700+ peer reviewed, Open Access Journals operated by 50,000+ Editorial Board Members and esteemed reviewers and 1000+ Scientific associations in Medical, Clinical, Pharmaceutical, Engineering, Technology and Management Fields.
- Electronic Journals Library (University Regensburg) (https://rzblx1.uni-regensburg.de/ezeit/index.phtml?bibid=AAAAA&colors=7&lang=en)
Vast list of open access journals subject wise
- Registry of Indian Open Access Journals: A-Z List : (http://www.oajse.com/rioaj_a-z_list.html#English)
Many authors in today’s publishing environment want to make their research freely available to all reader communities. To help authors gain maximum exposure for their groundbreaking research, IEEE recently announced the launch of even more open access options to meet the needs of our authors throughout their careers.
- Scientific Research: An Academic Publisher: : (https://www.scirp.org/Index.aspx)
- An academic publisher of open access journals. It also publishes academic books and conference proceedings. SCIRP currently has more than 200 open access journals in the areas of science, technology and medicine.
- Integrated Publishing Association : (http://www.ipublishing.co.in/journalslist.html)
Provide a free to publish platform in almost all engineering, science, education and other major disciplines
- Hindawi Journals : (https://www.hindawi.com/journals/)
- One Of The World’s Largest Publishers Of Peer-Reviewed, Fully Open Access Journals.
- Maximizing the impact of research through openness. Because science works best when research is open.
- Peer-reviewed, open access journals for science, technology, social science and medicine. Indexed in the leading abstracting and indexing databases.
- INFOPORT (https://infoport.inflibnet.ac.in/index.aspx)
INFLIBNET Subject Gateway for Indian Electronic-Resources
Unique Resources : 1515 | Total Resources : 1742
Free Online Full Text Articles.
Born out of Stanford University, HighWire was established during the inception of the internet.
- ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineering): https://asmedigitalcollection.asme.org/journals/search-results?access_free=true&access_openaccess=true
Covers the scholarly articles from the ASME from the OA & Public Access Domain.
- About Open Access Journals (https://www.openacessjournal.com/)
Open Access Journals has been found with a genuine mission of giving free access to quality scholarly research journals and dissertations to everyone in need and impacting countless people in the process.