VIDWAN is the premier database of profiles of scientists / researchers and other faculty members working at leading academic institutions and other R & D organisation involved in teaching and research in India. It provides important information about expert's background, contact address, experience, scholarly publications, skills and accomplishments, researcher identity, etc. The database developed and maintained by Information and Library Network Centre (INFLIBNET) with financial support from the National Mission on Education through ICT (NME-ICT). The database would be instrumental in selection of panels of experts for various committees, taskforce, established by the Ministries / Govt. establishments for monitoring and evaluation purposes.
COVID-19 pandemic has made a global impact in the past weeks and continues to impact most of the sectors, with the education sector being one of the most affected ones. Students across the world are losing valuable time in their education due to the lockdown imposed. But there are numerous online learning opportunities which you can access from your homes, thereby making good use of this lockdown period for your skill enhancement. Some of the major learning resources are listed here for your quick reference. Skill Up during this Lock Down!
SOURCE : http://asapkerala.gov.in/
A range of essential textbooks from all disciplines will be freely available to support higher education institutions worldwide.
With the Coronavirus outbreak having an unprecedented impact on education, Springer Nature is launching a global program to support learning and teaching at higher education institutions worldwide. This will see institutions able to access for free more than 500 key textbooks across Springer Nature’s eBook subject collections. These books will be available via SpringerLink until at least the end of July. Springer Nature has made thousands of research articles on the Coronavirus freely available to accommodate the need for access to essential research, and is providing guidance and support to librarians looking to enable remote access for their staff and students. This new initiative goes a step further and is aimed at further supporting learning and teaching by giving students, academics, and university staff access to essential Springer Nature textbooks.
List of books : Click Here
URL to access free Springer Nature Books : Click Here
Knowledge Resources & Relay Centre (Central Library) &
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Two Days Workshop
“eContent Development Tools & Techniques for Effective Teaching & Learning”
Event Date: 13th – 14th March, 2020
Venue: Auditorium, AIKTC, New Panvel.
In order to meet the demands of changing scenario in higher education from classroom teaching to virtual teaching; black board to digital boards and use of technology to make teaching effective, this tow day’s workshop has been planned which includes Hands-on-Training on use of Smart Phones for eContent Development in the form of video making designing PPT with voice and more. The teacher gets benefitted for multiple purposes including for NAAC, API and CAS.
NEW FEATURES OF WORKSHOP:
- How to connect various types of mikes to mobile for quality sound recording while shooting video on mobile.
- Advance mobile video shoot techniques
- Video mixing of text on the board, text on the table, presentation in front of the camera.
- Eco-special effects for quality sound recording
- Multi track sound printing
- PowerPoint based educational video production
- Production of a consolidated video by adding multiple video clips
- Chroma technology
- How to broadcast videos on YouTube
And many more…
OUTCOMES OF THE WORKSHOP:
The participant will develop the following skills:
- Recording their voice at a professional quality level by using minimum gadgets.
- Shoot their lectures and teaching sessions (using their own Smartphone) with quality Audio and Video output.
- The participants can design attractive and effective PPTs for their teaching-learning.
- PPTs can be narrated in their own voice to produce separate Videos.
- Teachers can shoot and edit their own Chroma features to merge self-presentation with PPT Video.
- Teachers can produce and upload their own educational videos on YouTube and Social Media.
- Live streaming their classroom teaching sessions and College Events on YouTube.
Bhushan Kulkarni :
Pro Trainer(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) 20 years’ experience in IT Training and Film Making
Personal Technical Support (Computer Hardware Expert) 25 years’ experience in IT Hardware and Administration
Other Anjuman-I-Islam’s Participant – Rs. 500/-
Other Institute’s Participant - Rs. 800/-
(Registration fees includes kit, breakfast, tea and Lunch.)
Please note that limited seats are available. Hence, please confirm your participation through pre-registration form -
Pre-Registration Link: https://forms.gle/e1g8jsr39JwLScRH8
Further instructions will be given through e-mail, WhatsApp or SMS.
Outstation Participants have to arrange for their stay on their own. Assistance will be provided if requested.
Details of Bank Account:
Name of the Bank: DCB Bank
Name of Account: AIKTC-School of Engineering & Technology
Bank Account No.: 08412400000077
IFSC Code: DCBL0000084
MICR Code: 400072036
PREREQUISITES FROM PARTICIPANTS:
- Laptop is not required for workshop. The entire practical will be done using android mobile.
- Please install following android apps before coming to workshop.
- Cinema FV5 Lite, Lexis Audio Editor, KineMaster
- Please carry mobile with battery backup/power bank.
- Please keep photos, videos related to the topic in your mobile for which you would like to make video.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS:
Mrs. Shaheen Momin,
Librarian & Convener of Workshop,
Mobile No.: 09819060407 / 08355852682
Dr. Rajendra Magar,
Professor & Head, Dept. of Civil Engineering,
IQAC Coordinator & Co-convener of Workshop
Mobile No.: 09967329285