Librarians are a familiar, first point-of-contact, when faculty and students have a question or concern about the library. Librarian work with faculty and students to help develop the information literacy and critical thinking skills users need to successfully navigate the complexities of today’s world of information.
Consult the librarian for a wide range of evolving services to support teaching, learning and research activities at AIKTC-KRRC. We will be happy to assist you with your academic and research projects. If you would like, we can assist you with any library-related questions you may have, and if you're looking for a one-on-one contact session, let us know.
What we offer?
- On-demand research and information support
- Research guidance and support for students writing theses, research papers and dissertations, other projects.
- Research support to interdisciplinary projects and strategic priorities at the campus level.
- Literature Search and Bibliography Compilation for your Research Work
- Request for Research Article/Book/Book Chapter etc...
- Literature Review - Google Tools & Tricks, Open Educational Resources etc..
- Reference Management Tools (Mendeley & Zotero)
- Enhancing Research Visibility
- Journal Selection
- Copyright & Plagiarism Advice & many more...