It is an online catalogue of KRRC holdings (Books, e-Books, Journals, Magazines and other resources). Users not only can search their resources through OPAC but also renew books, reserve books, create virtual shelves for their readings and suggest book purchases for the KRRC. The OPAC is accessible both on-campus and off-campus @ http://opac.aiktclibrary.org:5000/
What You Can Do on WebOPAC:
- You can check which books you have borrowed from the library.
- You can reserve books of your need – books such reserved will not be issued to other persons up to a limited period (of two days)
- You can check outstanding charges (fines) you may have.
- You can check your previous transactions with the library.
- You can request a book which is not available in the library.
How to log in:
- Please type http://opac.aiktclibrary.org: 5000/ in the browser.
- To Login click on “Log in to your account” button on top of the screen of WEB OPAC Interface.
- To access your Library account you need your login Member Code and Password.
- Library Software System has automatically assigned your Library Card No. as Member and Password.
- Successful log in help to know –
- Your summary, fines, search history, reading history
- Your purchase suggestions,
- Update/change your personal details and password
How to do Online Reservation:
After successful login, go to the book you desire to renew and then click ‘Place hold’ button on the right-hand side. Also, note down next renewal date. Once a user reserves a book, she/he will be notified via email and text message as soon as a copy of the book is available/returned in the library.
Note: Once a user receives the notification, the ‘hold’ will be reserved for 24 hours, after which it will be suspended automatically.
Don't have a password yet?
If you don't have a password yet, stop by the circulation desk the next time you're in the library. We'll happily set one up for you.
Don't have a library card?
If you don't have a library card, stop by your local library to sign up.