Date: Friday, March 19, 2021 | Time: 2:45 pm - 4:30 pm | Target Audience : All AIKTC Faculty Members, Researcher & PG Students
Platform : Zoom Meeting | https://turnitin.zoom.us/
Speakers: Dr. Rajendra Magar, HOD - CE | Mr. Sachin Gurwe, Turnitin
On the occasion of International Women's Day, on 08th March, 2021, AIKTC-KRRC has organized a display of books on/by women.
DISPLAY DATE - 08/03/2021
LIBRARY NOTICE – MARCH 2021
Dear STAKE HOLDERS,
We are delighted to inform you that AIKTC Library has started the “BOOK AN APPOINMENT SYSTEM” for the library ISSUE AND RETURN of Books from March 1, 2021 till further notice.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AIKTC LIBRARY USERS:
• Only bonafide Scholars, PG and UG Students will be allowed to use library services.
• Students have also been instructed to carry gloves and mask and maintain social distancing.
• While it advised the staff handling books to wear gloves.
o Transaction Timing: 10:00am to 4:00pm
o Lunch Break: 01:30am to 02:30pm
• 10 minutes slot allotted to a student and Maximum 30 appointments will be taken in a day.
• Please understand that no late panelty will be taken from March 16, 2020 till further notice.
* Books will be issued for extended period I.e. till 31st March, 2021.
1.THREE Library cards per user - one book on each card.
2. New students can come with 3 stamp size color photos.
3. Those who have lost, misplaced or not yet issued the cards can also come with photos.
AIKTC is always considerate about the well-being of all its students and staff.
CLICK AND BOOK AN APPOINTMENT - http://aiktclibrary.org/index.php/appointment
AIKTC LIBRARY TEAM