AI in News (8)
LIBRARY NOTICE – MARCH 2021
Dear STAKE HOLDERS,
We are delighted to inform you that AIKTC Library has started the “BOOK AN APPOINMENT SYSTEM” for the library ISSUE AND RETURN of Books from March 1, 2021 till further notice.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AIKTC LIBRARY USERS:
• Only bonafide Scholars, PG and UG Students will be allowed to use library services.
• Students have also been instructed to carry gloves and mask and maintain social distancing.
• While it advised the staff handling books to wear gloves.
o Transaction Timing: 10:00am to 4:00pm
o Lunch Break: 01:30am to 02:30pm
• 10 minutes slot allotted to a student and Maximum 30 appointments will be taken in a day.
• Please understand that no late panelty will be taken from March 16, 2020 till further notice.
* Books will be issued for extended period I.e. till 31st March, 2021.
1.THREE Library cards per user - one book on each card.
2. New students can come with 3 stamp size color photos.
3. Those who have lost, misplaced or not yet issued the cards can also come with photos.
AIKTC is always considerate about the well-being of all its students and staff.
CLICK AND BOOK AN APPOINTMENT - http://aiktclibrary.org/index.php/appointment
AIKTC LIBRARY TEAM
The AIKTC Central Library offers computerized catalogue search services through the web OPAC (Online Public Access Catalouge) It provides the facility of searching, browsing and reserving physical materials avilable in the library. the bibliographic records consisting of more than 30000 books. AV's, project Reports, Bound Journal's, Theses & dissertations, 2000+ eBooks and 2000+ Articles in KAAD (KRRC Article Abstract Database) etc.
Date: Friday, February 26, 2021 | Time: 1:16 pm - 1:31 pm | Target Audience : All AIKTC Staff & students
Platform : Google Meet (Link will be shared on event day at 10.00 am.)
Join this online training program to overview of Citation a tool to avoid Plagiarism, including EasyBib inbuild feature of Gmail account for Bibliography Management followed by Q&A.
Date: Thursday, February 18, 2021 | Time: 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm | Target Audience : Faculty Members, T.Y.B.Arch. & Final Year B.Arch. Students, SoA
Platform : Google Meet (Link will be shared with target audience.)
Be sure to edit your research paper carefully and check for plagiarism before turning it into the class. Using plagiarism checker is a great way to assess your paraphrasing and other anti-plagiarism skills.
KRRC uses the most effective and most trusted plagiarism prevention tool i.e “TURNITIN”. Turnitin is an internet-based anti-plagiarism detection software. Turnitin's main objective is to prevent plagiarism, and engage students through originality check, grade mark, and peer mark, at promoting quality academic writing within learning Institutions. All the Theses/Dissertations/
Springer Nature eBooks (Enginnering)
Springer Nature offers easy, unlimited access to essential scholarly eBooks across science, medicine, technology, humanities, and social sciences.
• Proceedings : Over 1,200 conference proceedings per year, either in dedicated series, as standalones, or as part of mixed book series.
• Reference works : Access our living editions of reference works, across STM, humanities and the social sciences, continuously updated.
• Textbooks : Textbooks support undergraduate, graduate, post-doc and professional community learning across in a broad range of topics.
Mr. Ashish Srivastav, Ph.D scholar, Department of Civil Engineering, AIKTC (who also did Master of Engg from AIKTC) has won a first prize named as AWSAR award 2018with prize money of Rs. One lakh.
This award is given by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
All India Deeniyaat competition held in Anjuman-I-Islam's Kareemi Library concluded. Dr.Ishaque Jymkhana wala tayba Medical College bagged the maximum awards.